Sunday, November 22, 2009

Blank Slate

I've decided to delete this blog.

It's not what I'd originally intended it to be, nor is it what I'd like it to be. It's lacking focus and direction, and I think it's time to just start over.

I'm going to take a couple of weeks off, and then I'll be launching a new blog. If you would like to read the new blog, feel free to email me at kwokDOTjaclynATgmailDOTcom and I'd be happy to share the new address with you when there's something for you to read.

I'd like to thank those of you who have read my meager offerings and taken the time to comment. It's meant a lot to me to have you visit me here, and I hope that my new blog will have more to offer.

4 comments:

Elena said...

Sad, but I understand the need to start over. I will definitely read the new blog.
p.s. We will be in Hfx for Christmas too!

Rebecca said...

I'm sorry to hear that :(. I will be emailing you for the new one.

Julie said...

I'll be checking it out too.

sorcha said...

i'll be missing you..but i'll also be emailing for that new address ;)