Friday, March 13, 2009

Food Friday

This isn't a typical Food Friday post, because it's not about something that I made. Rather, my sister got me hooked on a baking blog, and I just have to share!

I absolutely love to bake cakes. And even more than baking, I love to decorate cakes! So ever since Jenna pointed out this blog to me, I've been hooked.

In particular, I love her cake pops. She mixes crumbled cake with icing, rolls it into a ball, puts it on a stick, and then decorates it.

Yup, they're all edible!

If you love baked goods, even if you don't make them yourself, just check out Bakerella. The photos of the stuff she comes up with will make you drool all over your keyboard. Don't say I didn't warn you!

2 comments:

Anna said...

I'm ecstatic I have given you a new Internet addiction. This lady has some mad, mad skills.

I would like to see your cake pops! You have more dexterity than me, so I think you could make the ornate faces better.

Helen Wright said...

These look great!! I'm about to start trying to bake on the grill (that's BBQ for you whitey's from the north!). I'll keep you posted!